About the role
We are seeking a motivated and adaptable Logistics Officer to be responsible for the end-to-end management of the breadth of logistics functions, namely procurement, freight, and internal service request activities at Penten. The Logistics Officer will also work as a member of the broader Logistics Team to contribute towards the effective management of inventory, company and client assets, general office upkeep, the company estate and import and export compliance.
This role is key in both the Penten and customer supply chains and is expected to demonstrate the ability to work independently and within approved company systems, processes and tools to deliver outcomes for both internal customers and external Penten clients.
This role is fast paced, complex and constantly evolving due to the nature of the work environment, so we are seeking a flexible and agile person who is proficient in strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills to deliver timely and quality logistics services. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
As the Logistics Officer, we need you to have:
- Demonstrated working experience within a related logistics or business administration discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working in a small collaborative team to deliver business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of systems including MS Office products and financial management systems. Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous.
- Experience working within Defence or National Security and Intelligence industry is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members, key stakeholders, and customers.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to apply analytical skills to identify problems and establish solutions and data driven recommendations to solve problems.
- Resilient, and proven ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and priorities to effectively operate in a fast-moving business environment.
This role requires the successful candidate to be an Australian citizen with a current AGSVA Negative Vetting Level 1 (or higher) security clearance. Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.
You can apply now or email us your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org.