About the role
This is a new role reporting to the General Manager Business Development. The Marketing Manager will work with our business development team to develop and lead the execution of Penten’s product marketing strategy and initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is able work collaboratively and efficiently to manage multiple products and campaigns across our business. Someone that is motivated by our vision and is excited about the work we do and the opportunity to build out our marketing capability.
- Work with our senior leaders and internal partners to develop winning strategies, messaging and content for key pursuits and bids
- Develop deep technical understanding of Penten’s product suite in order to create marketing plans including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Manage complex and collaborative projects that span across the company by driving alignment and buy-in with multiple stakeholders.
- Use data and industry insights to deepen competitor and customer knowledge to inform decision making in commercialisation and positioning
- Plan and coordinate product launches, trade shows and conferences
- Drive brand initiatives through the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of the associated collateral for internal and external use, including website content, social media, presentations, and FAQs
Who are you?
- Tertiary education in a related degree (marketing, advertising, communication)
- Demonstrated working experience creating and delivering marketing campaigns in support of start-up, technology or defence industry.
- Experience producing and executing targeted marketing strategies, plans, documents and publications delivered across a range of platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering major industry trade exhibits.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Be able to handle multiple projects, priorities and manage competing deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a small team and provide exceptional service to the business.
This role requires the successful candidate to be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance. Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion please email: email@example.com