New year, new career? Talk to us!
We are seeking an OSINT Specialist to provide advice on system design and product development.
What you will do:
- Act as a primary expert on OSINT tradecraft, user needs, tools and threats as part of a product management team, across a range of OSINT-based products.
- Review and evaluate third party tools and systems for potential integration into Penten products.
- Evaluate new product features and inform the future development of existing products.
- Help to create automations and scenarios to support product demonstrations.
- As part of a team, help to generate and maintain product deployment advice to maximise their effectiveness.
- Support product demonstrations and training, as the OSINT Specialist.
- Support the Product Managers to develop and maintain white papers, blogs and other communications.
- Research new OSINT tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Research the OSINT product market and customer needs.
- Present ideas in forums, either individually, or as part of a team.
What you are unlikely to do:
- OSINT analysis work for clients
- Familiarity with OSINT tools and tradecraft
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in OSINT operations and/or system development is highly preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels (executive leadership and technical support teams) within Penten and to clients.
- A passion for OSINT
- A desire to support others through better product development
- A calm, thoughtful and team-oriented approach to problem solving
- Desirable certifications: GOSI, C|OSINT
This role requires the successful candidate to be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance. Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.
To arrange a confidential conversation or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org