Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance at the NV2 level.
The Electronic Warfare (EW) Product Manager guides the Electronic Warfare team to develop systems that solve our clients’ challenging technical EW problems. Using their demonstrated skill and experience in the EW, Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Intelligence Mission Databasing (IMD), the EW Product Manager is responsible to the Head of Electronic Warfare for the following. Understanding the clients’ requirements; developing hardware and software solutions to meet the requirements; and, meeting project budget and schedule constraints.
To achieve this the EW Product Manager works within a small, multi-disciplinary team of highly capable and motivated individuals and collaborates closely with the EW team’s Lead Architect. The Electronic Warfare Team is part of the Applied Artificial Intelligence business unit who leads the company in the application of modern ML/AI techniques to create novel and unique deception technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop EW hardware, software and signal prototypes and solutions.
- Guide the EW team through ELINT and IMD considerations and development.
- Translate client requirements into technical guidance for the EW Team
- Support the delivery of projects and products within cost, schedule, and performance guidelines.
- Perform other directed tasks within skills, competency, experience, and capabilities.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years of relevant experience in EW systems engineering or electronic engineering.
- Familiarity with ELINT and IMD systems and functions.
- Ability to lead self-reliant, technically-proficient team members.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to stakeholders.
- Ability to contribute to innovation and develop novel solutions for clients.
- Collaborative approach both within the team and across Business Units to develop solutions.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate resilience within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
The following are highly desirable but not essential
- Experience developing and/or analysing EW systems.
- An understanding of ELINT and IMD signals and parameters.
- Familiarity with systems engineering processes.
- Working knowledge of operational and tactical EW system employment.
- Working knowledge of organisations that can support EW system testing.
For more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org