Founded in 2014, Penten is a multi-award winning global technology leader in cyber solutions for government and defence. Our mission is to deliver new Defence and security technologies for the future fight. We work with exclusive clients to solve the hardest cyber challenges of tomorrow, and support complex transformations in the digital age. We have a rapidly growing team, led by a passionate executive team with extensive expertise in cyber security, ICT, engineering, communications and Defence.
What’s important to us is pretty simple: you, the work we do and who we do it for. We know that the job you do is only part of who you are, so in the time you spend with us you will feel connected, empowered and enabled.
You’ll find a place where your opinion matters, your contribution is valued, and your uniqueness is celebrated. A workplace that is diverse, equitable and inclusive, representative of various backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
As for the work you will do? It is important, exciting, challenging and consistently ground-breaking, helping to shape a safer future for all of us. You’ll build things that didn’t exist, and you’ll do it at pace, with plenty of space to collectively test, fail and reflect. And the learning never stops, with formal and informal professional and personal development only ever a conversation away.
Due to the sensitive nature of what we do, a positive security culture is essential, but this doesn’t stop us from having fun. When you join us, you will find a workplace that is energetic, friendly, rewarding, exciting, supportive and only mildly obsessed with cake.
About the role
Our Project Delivery team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, people focused Senior Project Manager to join their team.
You will be working as a member of a small project delivery team that oversees multiple projects on different products and services for our clients. In this role, you will be working closely with our CTO and our clients to manage projects that solve their future technology challenges.
- Responsible for client relationship management with a new innovation partnership.
- Lead, coordinate and manage all aspects of project delivery which includes:
- External weekly & monthly reporting
- Internal monthly reporting
- Finalise a construction build/fit out
- Budget Control (using existing/well defined process)
- Schedule Control
- Risk Management
- Key Supplier Management
- Contribute to follow on work scoping, planning, pricing & commercials. Conduct project start up activities once signed.
- Lead and support a technical team, via a Tech Lead
You will need:
- Significant Project Management / Project Delivery experience within government and/or defence industry is preferred.
- Experience leading, guiding and working with multi skilled teams and clients to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Strong people management, stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Australian Citizen with a current AGSVA NV2 security clearance.
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Interested? Apply now, or for a confidential discussion please call Rebekah Aarons, Head of Project Delivery on 0429 777 414, or Kirsty Spence, People Partner on 0477684479 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.