About the role
You will be working as a member of a small team overseeing the day-to-day operations of multiple secure gateways in a highly available environment. The role predominantly focuses on systems administration, including elements of foundational networking, so your ability to understand both will be fundamental to your success.
You will be identifying and troubleshooting system problems to aid in the reliability and performance expected by our customers. We will need you to contribute to the integration of auditing and monitoring systems to improve the supportability of gateway environments.
We don’t do the everyday and we do things that are different. We tailor our approach to our unique client needs so you will work across our integrated team of technical and non-technical people to achieve the best outcome.
You’ll work collaboratively with the build, and managed services team, to ensure that our products are fit for service, and our clients are happy.
Who are you?
- You are a team player. You thrive on diagnosing and troubleshooting complex systems with many moving parts.
- You have hands-on IT operations experience covering skills in Linux systems administration, network administration, certificate management, virtualisation technologies, licence management, and information security best practice
- You like to develop solutions and integrate technology
- Experience or good knowledge of change management and ITIL functions
- You have great communication skills and the ability to build relationships with our internal partners and clients.
- You have an active NV2 security clearance
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.
To apply – please submit your CV via the link below, or via email@example.com