Founded in 2014, Penten is a multi-award winning global technology leader in cyber solutions for government and defence. Our mission is to deliver new Defence and security technologies for the future fight. We work with exclusive clients to solve the hardest cyber challenges of tomorrow, and support complex transformations in the digital age. We have a rapidly growing team, led by a passionate executive team with extensive expertise in cyber security, ICT, engineering, communications and Defence.
What’s important to us is pretty simple: you, the work we do and who we do it for. We know that the job you do is only part of who you are, so in the time you spend with us you will feel connected, empowered and enabled.
You’ll find a place where your opinion matters, your contribution is valued, and your uniqueness is celebrated. A workplace that is diverse, equitable and inclusive, representative of various backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
As for the work you will do? It is important, exciting, challenging and consistently ground-breaking, helping to shape a safer future for all of us. You’ll build things that didn’t exist, and you’ll do it at pace, with plenty of space to collectively test, fail and reflect. And the learning never stops, with formal and informal professional and personal development only ever a conversation away.
Due to the sensitive nature of what we do, a positive security culture is essential, but this doesn’t stop us from having fun. When you join us, you will find a workplace that is energetic, friendly, rewarding, exciting, supportive and only mildly obsessed with cake.
About the role
We are looking for service desk analysts (level 1) who will be providing technical assistance for our suite of products. There are both short term contracts and ongoing opportunities available. You will be responsible for answering queries and addressing initial system and user issues in a timely and professional manner. Your role will also include training users on basic system and device functions, understanding and proactively maintaining daily system performance and IT maintenance tasks associated with networked devices and applications.
How you communicate in this role is important, we value how we treat our clients and you will be engaging with them on a regular basis, you will be:
- An initial customer support agent for many end-user queries
- A resolver of service incidents, aiming to minimise disruptions, and meet agreed performance targets
- Developing, editing, and maintaining IT support documents
- Pursuing improvement processes to better support end-users and the company service objectives
- Configuring and supporting client smart phones
- Work through client questions, troubleshoot, monitor the gateway and other tasks as required
You will need:
- High level communications skills and be customer focused
- Experience in IT Service Desk operations and incident management processes
- Experience in troubleshooting network environments and supporting mobile devices and applications
- Be reliable, honest and enthusiastic
- To take initiative and have the ability to problem solve
- Ability to write work instructions, processes and SOPs for the team
- Provide high quality customer service and incident management for products
- Work under minimal supervision and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Be part of a 24×7 shift roster which requires weekend and night work
- An active Negative Vetting Level 2 (NV2) Security Clearance
We know that everyone has diverse needs and circumstances, which is why we make it easy to access a range of generous and personalised benefits. These are designed to support your unique life stage, responsibilities, aspirations, and ways of working – ensuring you can achieve your best in a way that works for you.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave, inclusive of all genders, locations, family structures or circumstances
- Unlimited sick, carers and domestic violence leave, because the health and safety of you and your loved ones comes first
- Unlimited reservists leave to support your military commitments
- Learning and development opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally
- Free onsite parking at our premises in Braddon
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
For more information or assistance with the application process, contact Kirsty Spence, People Partner on 0477684479 or via email: email@example.com