New year, new career? Talk to us!
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to maintain our production systems and support the delivery of novel cybersecurity solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as our primary systems administrator across a range of our production systems, including Linux-based cloud deployments, and Windows-based small user (under 10) networks.
- Create automations to support the management of the networks and systems under your management.
- Provide advice and direction to level 1 Service Desk personnel on how to maintain your systems and respond to critical incidents.
- Generate and maintain system documentation on the production deployments.
- Help to build and maintain temporary networks to support customer product trials.
- Support the product release process.
- Advise the Product Manager(s) on the impact of proposed product features on supportability and maintainability.
- Undertake validation of new product features, from a system management perspective, to inform the future development of existing products.
What you will not do:
- Large-scale, single instance network administration
- Experience in Windows network administration for small networks
- Experience in small-scale cloud system deployment and management
- Experience with Linux system administration in small server farms
- Experience with the product release cycle
- The ability to work independently
- Experience in automation and scripting of applications and systems
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in system administration is highly preferred
- A calm, thoughtful and team-oriented approach to problem solving
This role requires the successful candidate to be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance. Preference may be given to applicants with an active clearance. Successful applicants may be requested to submit a clearance at a higher level.
To arrange a confidential conversation or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org