Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen maintaining a security clearance at the NV2 level.
This position is responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of a new product development by creating and executing test plans and strategies to identify and resolve defects. You will work closely with development teams to understand product requirements and develop test cases and scripts that cover all aspects of the software, including functional, performance, security, and usability testing.
This Embedded Systems team forms part of our Secure Mobility business unit, a large multidisciplinary engineering team creating world-leading technology that is changing the way our clients communicate and operate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases based on product requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product functionality and help identify potential risks and defects.
- Use automated testing tools and frameworks to increase efficiency and accuracy of testing processes.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to development teams to ensure code quality.
- Document test results and defects, and work with development teams to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts for regression testing.
- Design and implement load and performance testing strategies to ensure that products meet performance expectations.
- Develop and execute security testing strategies to ensure that products are secure and comply with industry standards.
- Continuously improve and optimise testing processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicate testing progress, issues, and results to project stakeholders.
- Other tasks as directed within the persons skills, competency, experience, and capabilities.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Resilient and the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Work experience in software testing and quality assurance in a secure or defence related environment.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and practices, including automated testing.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium.
- Familiarity with one or more scripting/programming languages such as Python, Go Lang and Bash.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com