Work with us
We all have different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences but together we’re creating ground-breaking cyber security products for the people who need it.
We are a growing group of engineers, developers, project managers and business support teams that are connected by our mission to do important work.
We only work on problems that don’t have solutions. We have created game changing technology for our customers.
Join us if you want to be part of a rapidly growing team connected by a mission to do important work.
What we value
We believe in creating an environment where people can achieve their best and be extraordinary. Our people are trusted, valued and encouraged to be themselves.
We wholeheartedly support family.
- We are flexible. We support you to work how you want, when you want.
- New addition to the family? We offer 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender.
- Unlimited sick and carer’s leave. We treat our staff as adults so you can make decisions about what is best for you and your family.
- Unique working arrangements, and a variety of entitlements to support you.
We want you to be your best you, inside and outside the office. If we can help you achieve that, we all have a better work and home life.
We wholeheartedly support veterans.
- 30% of our people are veterans.
- We’ve signed a Veterans Employment Commitment championing our service men and women.
- We offer unlimited paid reservist leave.
We wholeheartedly support your professional development.
- Learn from world leading experts.
- Drive your own learning with paid professional development opportunities.
- Paid study leave.
PLUS, we have the office perks: air hockey table, foosball, cake (so much cake) and social activities.
We want you to enjoy being at work, and take time to have fun with your colleagues and relax when you can.
What makes us come to work every day? The work we do and who we do it with.
Make Life Memories
At Penten, we believe work should feel like home. Your family is part of our family and you needn’t be disconnected from life when you start a new job. Bring your whole self to work if that suits you. Or work from home if this suits your family. Hug your dog, make new friends, share a laugh, celebrate. Make memories.