Penten is growing and we are always looking for amazing talent!
We are a recognised world leader and innovator of cyber security products and services in Australia and are leaders in secure mobility, cyber deception and cyber engineering services.
Our growing, award winning company offers a dynamic environment for talented people to do important work and make a difference. A career with us means that you can be part of creating the future. We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, architecture and electronics to create, build and deliver world leading products. Do you want to be part of that?
Why work with us?
- Deliver cutting edge security technologies to those who protect us.
- We offer a collaborative, safe and flexible workplace
- You’ll find a place where your opinion matters, your contribution is valued, and your uniqueness is celebrated. A workplace that is diverse, equitable and inclusive, representative of various backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
- The other things – free parking, big breakout space with lego, air hockey, puzzles, arcade games and snacks. We regularly have social get-togethers and offer a place that is energetic, friendly, challenging, rewarding and exciting.
We are always interested in meeting people for the below roles:
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Software Engineers (all levels)
- Test Engineers
If the timing is right and we have the opportunity we will be in touch!
Who are you?
- Self-motivated, great at problem solving and want to continue learning and developing
- Not afraid of a challenge and can embrace change
- Have a genuine interest in doing important work, importantly
- Can work collaboratively; we have no egos and use each other’s strengths
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and have an analytical mind
- Are an Australian Citizen with an active Australian Government security clearance, or the ability to gain and hold a security clearance.
Penten is fast moving with lots to deliver – so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. Therefore, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more details about a role with Penten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.