Want to be part of a business that’s truly going somewhere?
Winner – 2018 Telstra Business of the Year (National and ACT awards winner)
Winner – 2019 Cyber Business of the Year (Australian Defence Industry Awards)
Winner – 2019 DVA Entrepreneur of the Year for one of our founders, Ben Whitham
Winner – 2019 AFR Most Innovative Company Awards
Winner – 2020 Cyber Business of the Year (Australian Defence Industry Awards)
Winner – 2021 Emerging Exporter of the Year
Penten is hiring!
We are a recognised world leader and innovator of cyber security products and services in Australia and are leaders in secure mobility, cyber deception and cyber engineering services.
Our rapidly growing, award winning company offers a dynamic environment for talented people to do important work and make a difference. A career with us means that you can be part of creating the future. We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, architecture and electronics. We are now seeking an Automation Test Lead with a holistic understanding of automation, testing frameworks and processes.
Why work with us?
- We are flexible – whether you’re an early riser, late starter, parent, exercise enthusiast – we support you!
- Work collaboratively with the best engineers in Australia
- You are trusted, valued and given the freedom to think and be creative
- The other things – free parking, Lego, air hockey, puzzles, arcade games and cake
We are growing and are always interested in meeting people for the below roles:
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Support roles (monitoring analysts, support engineers)
If the timing is right and we have the opportunity we will be in touch!
Who are you?
- Self-motivated, great at problem solving and want to continue learning and developing
- Not afraid of a challenge and can embrace change
- Have a genuine interest in doing important work, importantly
- Can work collaboratively; we have no egos and use each other’s strengths
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and have an analytical mind
Other Interesting Information
Eligibility to hold an Australian Government clearance is a requirement for working for Penten, noting that Australian citizenship is a condition of eligibility for security clearances.
Penten embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Penten is fast moving with lots to deliver – so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. Therefore, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more details about a role with Penten, contact Kim, our HR Manager on 0499 799 451, or enquire below. We can’t wait to meet you!